Saturday, April 14, 2007

"Get lost "

Oh my sweet darling.
My life”s only calling ,
How could you have done this? to me,,,?
I look at back at our story ,
All the passion and the glory ,
I met u once in the evening ,
You seemed to me so inviting ,,
and so maddening ,,
i kissed u expressing my love ,
You were cosy as a dove ,
Giving me a swet nectar,
And becoming a prime factor ,
We have started meeting daily
forbidden furitive and yet lovely ,
I wanted us to meet in the morning ,
I demanded you to stay till evening ,
And as a true friend you concurred ,
We talked we laughed we whispered ,
Our bond got stronger ,
Our nights ,,too longer ,
I was in heaven when with you ,
Spurned other friends because of you
My wife was kicked by me badly
Miscarriage for the pregnant lady badly ,
My betterhalf left me,but you were there ,
Always showing lovimg care .
In sorrow you were my right hand ,
Giving me joy like a musical band ,
In lonliness you were my best company
With out you now i dont any ,
But to day i am seeing you in a different light ,
and ofcourse myself where was my foresight
The love the care was but a sham ,
The inside as fake out side glam ,
All make beleive ,,,,you are a cheat ,
My lifes a ruin oh! what a treat !
Now here i am on a hospital bed ,
Suffering from just what i dread ,
Things had finally came to my head ,
A look at my report cancer they said ,
This is the result i have merited !
This is the death bed you have gifted
I realise my foolishness now
Want to throw you away but how?
Oh ,,Whisky ,,,,,,,,,,,,,get lost .
God gave me a good test ,
to check my will to stop the pest ,
But i was no where near his best ,
Now but a few months for me and life
i want mental peace no worry and strife ,
And all my friends,,, a proclmation ,
Every action has its reaction

SO PLEASE GIVE UP DRINKING WITHOUT HESITATION ,,,,

WITH LOVE VISHALAM

No comments: